@Silea and Harkius

I'm not sure which had my early morning brain hurt more -- the recursion posed by Harkius (always hated recursion in college -- could never wrap my head around it.... sucked at Lisp) or trying to interpret the 7 words you can't say on television from your post!

Seriously,

I treat people as they treat me... For those are reasonable and amusing, I'm more than happy to respond in kind -- or least attempt to (my attempts at humor often fall short and what I view as reasonable -- like abuse is quite subjective!)

However, Trouble is just that -- she takes delight and pride in being obnoxious -- and not the logical, smart kind of obnoxious like Harkius... the repetitive "because I said it, it must be true" kind of obnoxious. If she could argue in a logical manner -- or at least be amusing -- I would let it slide... 

I've only posted on 2 threads in this past week -- one towards Charles (admittedly obnoxious and probably unprovoked though he was intentionally pushing buttons) and to Trouble and her new sidekick ... tech guy.

Sorry to have annoyed you. Peace...