Sunday, January 29, 2017

Liberal Pam With No Name Spreads Fake News

Posted on Jan 26, 2017, 5:07:17 PM PST 
Last edited by the author on Jan 27, 2017, 11:18:10 AM PST
Look I'm going to delete part of this post and I'm going away from this thread until the stupid people leave. I'm sure something needs mopping and for sure my portfolio needs adjusting. 

===================================

Well, did you see the latest??? They walked back the tariff.

Here are today's lies and walk-backs --

1) The Mexican Pres & I agreed not to meet 
(sure. That's why Fox used the F-word. Because you guys get along so well)

2) Tariff Time
walkback after someone probably told him that he needs Congress and legal changes to do that

3) Those Senior Execs in the State Department were asked to leave
(Odd, that's not what they said in their interview on NPR)

I have whiplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment